Here's what we have to look forward to in this edition:
- Knife through Butter: The Macedonian Cavalry Wedge, by Justin Swanton
- War, Games and Wargames (4), by Richard Taylor
- Destrier Rides Again! by Matthew Bennett
- Slingshot Book and Game Review, by John Hastings, Mick Hession and John Curry
- using Armati, by Mark Fry
- using Ironbow, by David Edwards and Andrew Fisher
- using DBMM, by Peter Kershaw
- using SAGA, by Tim Parsons and Ross Bigley
Slingshot is issued six times a year to members of the Society of Ancients. Membership currently costs £24 for six issues and includes access to Society games, publications, member discounts and the Society forum. You can subscribe or re-subscribe through the store at the Society's website, http://soa.org.uk
The editor is always looking for more articles, photographs and art, so feel free to contact him through firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an idea.
In other news the second in our series of Classic Slingshot Articles, "Solo Campaigning" by John Graham-Leigh, from issue 192 (back in 1997!), is online here. More articles will follow shortly.
Also, all remaining pre-2011 Slingshots are now available at £5 per year's set. If you are interested in picking up cheap hard copies of older Slingshot bundles, more information can be found here.
For more information about joining the Society of Ancients see our homepage at http://www.soa.org.uk